Our people are our greatest asset. Franco Signor is constantly searching for the leaders and the innovators in the industry. We seek out employees with deep knowledge and understanding of insurance and MSP Compliance. If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding career and enjoy working for the leaders in the business, Franco Signor may be the right place for you. Check out the links below to see what job we have available now or contact us directly to send your resume in for consideration. We thank you for your interest in a career with Franco Signor.
Vice President of National Sales
The Vice President National Sales oversees and coordinates a wide variety of projects and initiatives related to securing the initial contract with new clients, negotiating pricing, completing contract renewals and ensuring their long-term retention, as well as the development of new revenue generating business opportunities for Franco Signor.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
• Identify potential clients for Franco Signor and work in a sales capacity to secure a contract
• Provide a high level of client support for existing clients, as needed
• Coordinate and create presentation materials and resources that support sales and marketing efforts
• Assist marketing in developing materials for all lines of service offered by Franco Signor
• Coordinate and manage any special projects as assigned
• Develop new lines of revenue producing business for Franco Signor
• Develop new avenues for marketing all Franco Signor lines of service
• Work to increase all communication functions internally at Franco Signor and with existing clients
• Meets monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals as assigned
• Increase brand awareness for all lines of service
• Implement new sales initiatives as directed by EVP of National Sales
• Increase revenue through sales efforts in territory
• Research and development of new revenue generating business opportunities
Specific Responsibilities of the Job:
• Identify potential clients for Franco Signor and work, in a sales capacity, to secure a contract using a combination of leads and cold calls in territory. This is a sales function which utilizes industry contacts and years of sales experience to obtain new business and generate revenue.
• Provide a high level of client support for existing clients, as needed. Due to the complexity of services provided by Franco Signor, there are situations where skills are needed to provide the best client experience possible. For example, in situations where we must coordinate marketing and branding opportunities between Franco Signor and a client, it is necessary for to lead those efforts. It is National Sales duty to provide a well-rounded client experience outside of the normal services we offer.
• Coordinate and create presentation materials and resources that support all sales and marketing efforts, design presentations that are informative, effective, accessible and uniform. Every presentation opportunity must maximize our brand and presence in the marketplace.
• Coordinating and managing special projects assigned by EVP of National Sales can include many different initiatives.
•JD, ESQ, MSCC, or CMSP credentials preferred
- Previous experience with MSP compliance strongly preferred
- Broad knowledge and experience in: sales, marketing, communication techniques, Medicare Secondary Payer statute, liability and workers’ compensation claims.
- Above average skills in: project management and software functionality and operation
- Excellent skills in: written, verbal and graphic communications
- Demonstrated ability to: work with a wide variety of clients, prospect and internal staff
- Demonstrated ability to: constantly multitask within specific timeline
- Demonstrated ability to: take in large amounts of information related to lines of service and synthesize a message that speaks directly to clients, prospects and internal staff.
- General knowledge of: risk management
- Experience in: communications, marketing, sales, project management and business development
Please email us to apply for a position at: firstname.lastname@example.org